6 Month Well Check Appointment
Six months, gone in a blink of an eye. Miss Sienna is doing great....she's a healthy, happy, curious baby girl. Her 6 month check up reaffirmed what we have the pleasure of seeing each and every day - she is blossoming in every way.
Weight: 18.15 lbs (88%)
Height: 27.5 inches (95%)
Head: 17 cm (76%)
Sienna is on track with the suggested immunization schedule. This time she had two shots and one oral. Like most everything else....she continues to do well with shots. She may fuss a little bit the day of, but she takes them like a champ!
At this stage, the doctor was really interested in Sienna's developing social skills. Will she track objects? Grab for things? Laugh? Vocalize? Engage? Smile? My little bambino passed with flying colors. I am grateful for her health and I don't take it for granted. Down hill to one year, little one.
I am very pleased with her doctor's office. The staff is friendly and the place runs on time -- major pluses for the working mom!
Say cheese sweet girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment