We took Sienna in for her 4 month check up and Sienna is growing like a ummmmm watermelon - big and juicy. I just could not say "weed" because weeds are troublesome and we typically remove them:)
Height: 26.5 inches -- 99%
Weight: 16.5 lbs -- 87%
Head: 16.5 inches - 84%
She is staying on schedule with her shots. We were off schedule with Shelby and it was quite a hassle. She eats about 70% breast milk and 30% formula. I do not think my milk ever fully recovered after the pharmacy gave me the wrong prescription.
At the appt, I expressed concern about the flat spot on her head. As I mentioned it, he said "I was going to talk to you about that." We were referred to an orthopedic specialist to have it checked out. All babies get flat spots, but Sienna's is a bit more pronounced and on the side - which is worse than the back because it can affect the ear and the symmetry of her face.
All and all, this chuck of love is amazing! Chatty, happy and healthy. We could not ask for more!
No comments:
Post a Comment