3 Year Check Up
Bad mom. I did not realize there was a three year well check appointment.....and even worse, I really did not know that thee is a 2.5 well check appointment, but that ship has sailed :)
Last week I took her in for a standard check up. At this age and stage, check ups are much less comprehensive than the early years. They chart her height and weight, ask about emerging verbal skills, inquire about eating habits, check her belly and privates and that is about it. Shelby did need one shot because we somehow fell behind, but that is not standard. I have to give it to the nurse who gave Shelby the shot.....he was so swift and effective, Shelby did not even know what happened. No tears, nor anxiety. In fact, she was just happy to receive a band-aid!
Here's a shot of the two of us waiting for the doctor to arrive.
Height: 40 inches ---> 96%
Weight: 35 Pounds ---> 82%

No comments:
Post a Comment