Shelby Quotes
Shelby is constantly saying the most adorable, and sometimes hilarious things. Most of the time, I am simply wow'd by her vocabulary.
My favorte:
One day we were driving home from school and I notices Shelby had taken off her sock and shoes and lobber her foot off to the side of the car seat. I asked her what she was doing and she said "My foot in time out, not good listener."
Several days ago our neighbor's car alarm was sounding and it was quite loud. We wanted to make sure it was not one of our vehicles, so we opened the door and looked around. We spotted the culprit and closed the door. When we got back inside Shelby said "The car is bad boy. Too too noisy!"
Nearly every day I ask Shelby what her "lunch lady," Miss Sandra brings her for lunch. Yesterday she replied: Pepperoni Pita. What?! I had no idea she knew either of those words!
I think I have mentioned it before, but right before Shelby goes to sleep she tends to babble quite a bit. The other night she told me that she "Made an incident report because Matthew threw his apple in the trash. And then she called his mom."
Now, from the above it sounds like we just discipline all day, every day, but she will say the most sweet things too. Jack cam down stairs one weekend and asked for a hug. Shelby delivered the embrace and then said to him "You're beautiful Daddy."
No comments:
Post a Comment