Sunday, August 31, 2014

Cheers to Carli & Brent

Life has kept me rather busy lately, but I wanted to be sure to still get this up. Last month I had the wonderful opportunity to attend my brother Brent's engagement party in California. His fiance's family hosted a lovely celebration for the two of them and many friends and family. Because of other travel we had planned as a family, I went solo on this adventure - a 24 hour zip trip to CA. Truth it told, it would have been a very tricky place to have Shelby because of the proximity to the pool. Had she come with me, I am pretty certain I would have spend 2/3 of the time in the water!

I did not get a ton of photos, but I am grateful for those that I did. I cannot wait for their wedding next summer!






No comments:

Post a Comment