On This Day in History
We've turned a toddler corner. On Thursday morning I put a ponytail in Shelby's hair and when I picked her up from school, it was still in her hair. On Friday morning, I put a ponytail in her hair and when I picked her up on Friday, it was still in her hair. This is HUGE! Her adorable blonde, wispy locks have gone scraggly far longer than I would like to admit, but now that she not messing with it so much, perhaps we've turned a corner. In a perfect world, I'd love to abandon the bangs all together, but I don't think we're there yet. Baby steps....crawl before we walk, before we run :)
I was so proud of her when I picked her up on Thursday and found her with the same "pony" in, I had to snap a photo!

No comments:
Post a Comment