"Hi Bunny Rabbit"
Those were the first words that came from Shelby's mouth this weekend when she saw the Easter Bunny in our neighborhood. I had no idea what her reaction would be when she was greeted by a giant, fuzzy bunny, but much to our surprise, she was excited!
Our neighborhood organized a free event in the park for all the residents of the neighborhood. I felt it was really well done and very well attended. After a photo with the Easter Bunny, Shelby wanted to eat her newly acquired sucker. I told her that was fine, but that she could not run with it in her mouth. Her response: she sat right in the middle of the pavilion and patiently finished it off - it was classic.
After her sucker, there was a quick egg hunt in the park. It was organized by age group, so Shelby participated with fellow 3-and-unders. I was impressed with the Shelby's instincts for what to do. She just shot out there and started swooping up eggs. Thatt'a girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment