I have put Shelby in "shoes' here and there over the months, but always as an accessory rather than an actual functional shoe. Last week her teacher requested that I bring her to school in shoes....like real shoes! Of course that is a task that must be saved for the weekend as it requires Shelby to be present so we carved out some time on Saturday and headed to Stride Rite. The weather has been really nice out for the last couple of weeks, so Shelby's class is spending more time outside. Additionally she is a week or two from walking (tear), so some real shoes make sense for her.
It came as no surprise that Shelby's feet are big for her age, 5.5 Medium width. We left with some nice, soft soled shoes and some some soft soled sandals, a half-size bigger. So far, so good. They don't seem to bother her much. I tell ya, it was so so cute watching her get fitted, "shopping" and trying on her new kicks.
Getting Measured:
Sticker for being a sweet girl:
Shoe tasting, I mean shopping...
Trying on her new kicks...
No comments:
Post a Comment